Safety at The Wardrobe
Here at The Wardrobe our number one priority is the safety of both customers and staff. We have been hard at work creating the safest space possible and we have the following guidelines which we will ask all customers to follow. It would be helpful to everyone if these guidelines could be read in advance to entering the venue. We have kept the guidelines as concise as possible in order to focus on the key areas, however if you would like a copy of our full COVID-19 risk assessment then please request by email or from a member of staff whilst at the venue. We trust you understand why these actions are so important and we hope to see you shortly.
What are we doing?
The venue has been stripped out, cleaned, cleaned again and then put back together. A cleaning team deep cleans the entire venue every morning prior to opening and service will be stopped for an hour each day to clean all contact points to ensure we are ready for the second service.
- Our staff have been supplied with brand new uniform including face masks which will always be worn when in contact with customers.
- Perspex screens have been installed and tables have been kept 1m+ apart in accordance with government guidelines.
- Hand sanitation stations have been place throughout the venue and customers will be encouraged to use them upon entry and exit
- We will operate on a table service only basis. Each table will be designated a member of our team who will help them for their entire visit. Our servers will only approach the table when welcomed by you as customers in order to avoid needless contact.
- There will be a one way system including one entrance and one exit, this will minimise contact with other customers and avoid a build-up of people waiting around.
- The toilets will operate on a 1 in 1 out basis and will be cleaned every 30 minutes.
- Each area will be completely sanitised after one set of customers leave and before another set of customers are seated.
- Below are a set of guidelines we expect our customers to follow whilst at the venue, customers behaviours will be monitored by our management and security.
What do we ask of our customers?
- We ask you to adhere to our one-way systems where possible and to respect social distance guidelines.
- Should anyone in your party have been unwell within the previous 14 days with any of the suspected symptoms, we ask that you do not enter the venue. We will return any deposits which have been made to people unable to attend for this reason as again safety is our main priority
- The use of face masks is encouraged upon entry and moving around the venue, however we do understand that whilst eating and drinking these may need to be removed.
- We ask that customers remain at their own table unless for use of the toilet and at no point must customers move to tables outside of their own
-Whilst we want customers to have as much fun as possible, we do ask that volumes are adhered to within the government guidelines and we ask customers therefore not to shout or sing
- If children are present in your party they must be supervised at all times.
- Finally, this is a new situation for everyone involved and we ask you for your patience and of course if you have any ideas of how to help the venue be any safer than it is please feel free to share with us.